New Signature Question re: Uploading and Adding Links

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by KellyM, Dec 2, 2016.

1. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

Is it possible to upload a new signature without slicing it and loading individual pieces? Or do you have to have individual slices in order to add links to each piece? i.e. links to your blog, FB, insta...etc.

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

my signature is not spliced.... I just put links in. :)

Rikki and KellyM like this.
  3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Kelly you'd have to slice it for the way you have it now with your blog, fb, etc included as part of your siggy photo. But if you just add your siggy and then list the blog, fb, etc underneath in the edit signature box, then you can link to them without having to slice your siggy photo. For example my name is part of my siggy photo, but my creative teams and links are not. They are just listed under my siggy and linked in the edit signature screens. Hope that makes sense.

KellyM likes this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

You have to have individual pieces in order to link different parts of your signature image, or you can do as the other gals who've posted in this thread have done, and just add them underneath your signature image.

KellyM likes this.
  5. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@klee73010 A really good idea! I now added a few links to mine as well. So easy!

klee73010 likes this.
  6. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

Thanks for all the comments and help! So happy to have a new signature and not have to split it - Who doesn't like easy! :)

gonewiththewind likes this.