*CLOSED* TLP Artist Trading Card 014 (July '16)

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by jenevang, Jul 14, 2016.

1. tam65

tam65 Break out the lawn mower!

Thanks everyone. I should add that I am international and I will need to send my digital version through and pay for it to be printed. Just to be a nuisance.

Tamara

2. tam65

And I have done something. My very first card. Actually cards it is because the first one I threw together very quickly and it had no products from the store so I had to do another. So now I need to email it or something to someone.

Tamara

Mylinn likes this.
  3. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

I'll send you the instructions for Staples this afternoon :)

tam65 likes this.
  4. jenevang

FYI... Final Count is ELEVEN! Let's get these done so I can send them back! YAY!

tam65 likes this.
  5. tape

tape Active Member

Could I get the instructions for Staples too, please? Thanks!

6. jenevang

Instructions sent to you both. Can't wait to see what you create!

7. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@jenevang Just to let you know that mine went out today via snail mail. :-)

jenevang likes this.
  8. tam65

I am having so much trouble registering with Staples. I don't have a US address and because of that I don't have a post code that it recognises, a phone number it recognises and it keeps denying me access. I have been trying all sorts of different things but nothing I can do can overcome the system. I am trying to get my card ordered for printing. Can anyone offer any help please.

Tamara

9. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

just sent these to Staples and an email to your box. I stewed and worried over the theme and then bang, last minute my decision gelled. Love this!

10. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@jenevang l can't help Tamara with her Staples problem, can you offer assistance?? Thanks.

tam65 likes this.
  11. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

@Tamara perhaps, you can send your file to one of us and we can send to Staples. Send me a message if you want me to help.

tam65 likes this.
  12. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

I volunteer for a round of sending it to Staples for ya.

tam65 likes this.
  13. tam65

Oh thank you both. I am happy to pay and there could be another solution as my husband is an international pilot. He flies into the USA but it is a bit hit and miss with the timing. So I will have to play it month by month.

I have contact with Sandy for this one.

14. tape

tape Active Member

I was able to use my Finnish post code & phone number so apparently it doesn't check that they're actual/possible numbers in the US, they just need to be a certain length... I had 5 characters for the post code and 10 for the phone number. I did have to select a US state as part of the address but I figured that wasn't a problem because my address wasn't going to be used for anything as Jen would be picking up the order.

15. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

AAACK! I was just ready to say mine are ready for pickup Jen but as I decided to read through the post again, I forgot that I need to do TWO pages. So back into the staples website. I guess practice is good, right? :groan

16. cookingmylife

Second set of ATCs had gone to print. I'll send the email as soon as I get it.

17. jenevang

OK, ladies... I've been sidetracked with a corneal abrasion and subsequent computer hiatus.

I've updated the list with what I know. Holler if I don't have you marked down and if you haven't sent your card yet, get it in so I can start getting them ready! SO.FUN.

18. cookingmylife

Yikes, mind those eyes Jen! I'm so sorry to hear about the abrasion. Groan.. Not using the computer sounds like torture to me!

Mylinn likes this.
  19. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Oh @jenevang ! Corneal abrasions are no fun! Clara had a cracked cornea last fall and it was so painful for her. I hope you're doing well now.

My ATC this month is an ongoing series of things gone wrong. First up, I didn't get it done before we left to go out of town for two weeks. The first week I had no wifi. This week, I have really crappy wifi. I started to work on my card and realized that in order to have room on my computer for trip photos, I had put all of my scrapping stuff on an external which I didn't bring with me. I found one kit left on my computer, so I used it. My wifi was so troublesome while uploading to Staples that I missed a step the first time and forgot to order double sided prints. Ugh. Went through the process a second time and remembered double sided this time (each process took close to an hour). NOW I haven't gotten order confirmation emails from Staples for either of my orders (the right or the wrong one). I did think to not close the confirmation screen on the right order, since I hadn't gotten an email for the wrong one. Here's that info - Order Number:2039150877. I've looked everywhere for the email (including spam folder) and it's nowhere to be found. Hopefully I'll get a "printing complete" one today that I can forward to you. Sorry I'm such a mess!!

20. cookingmylife

Tracie I suggest a nap! :badputer

mcurtt likes this.