Superhero Power| Pad Patter 4.29

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Apr 29, 2016.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I am super excited for Captain America Civil War to come out. I enjoy a good action movie, and superheros are always fun! So much easier to suspend my belief with X-Men or Avengers than with earthquakes or other more real things.

A superhero movie always seems to bring on the debate about the best super power. I'm always wanted to be able to freeze time. Or move so fast, it feels like time is frozen. Then I could get more things done!

So, what would your super power be if you could have any power at all?

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

I would like to be able to discern what people really mean when they say things, or perhaps be able to understand their true motivations behind their words.

bestcee likes this.
  3. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

To duplicate myself...is that a superpower? Or maybe have super fast speed....there's just not enough hours in the day.

bestcee and lmccandless like this.
  4. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Levitating things might be nice...

bestcee likes this.
  5. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I'm with @Scrapping with Liz - being able to duplicate myself would be an awesome super power!

bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
  6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I watched a film once, a guy had this watch that could stop/freeze time..... and up until very very recently I would have said same: stop time...that way I could do ANYTHING I wanted, like walk into a bank and get 500.000 and live without worries for quiet a while (I have not delusions of grandeur, half a million pounds would do me nicely LOL)

but then (I'm not sure if someone told me or I read it here or on Faceboook, or Sarita or one of the friends said ) have the power top heal.
    I thought that to be a great un-selfish thing, though I would start by healing myself so I could have a bit of a less stressed out on the health department life.
    But right this moment?
    I would love to be able to make my computer do what I WANT hom/her/it to do (I talk to the thing LOL still not sure what gender) my browser keeps freezing, and for a minute I thought I was blocked out as it would do nothing here!!!!! I had to let it rest a bit...LOL

by the way, I would love to be one of the X men/women, just for the pleasure of bei9ng around Jean Luc Piccard, or Cerebro, whatever he is called in X Men, he is Captain Piccard to me always :giggle

7. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Teleportation, or maybe invisibility. But mostly teleportation.

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

To be able to sleep any time I wanted to. I'd love that so much!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

this was my dream in the 80s and 90s.... I remember always talking to my friends about how great it would be if we could have a Beam Me Up Scotty Star Trek type of machine!!!!! these days I don't go anywhere so no need LOL

yes, yes....
    Insomniac here :(

10. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Teleportation for sure! I'd love to be wherever I want to be in the blink of an eye :)

11. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'd love to duplicate myself, or I think I would like to have the ability to control time in a sense.

12. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Teleporting! I could be in Italy without security checks and butt numbing flights. :ballonhang

13. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I have answered this question multiple times and I always say teleportation. I haven't been back to see my parents on the other side of the country for over 3 years because it's so expensive. Plus I'd love to see more of the world.