January 21: Hunt for Happiness (Random)

Discussion in 'MOC 2018 Challenges' started by lcpereyra, Jan 21, 2018.

1. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

January 21: Hunt for Happiness Layout Challenge (Random)

Welcome to day 21 of the Month of Challenges! This has been a whirlwind month here at The Lilypad and we all can almost see the finish line in sight! I bet that makes you happy! :)

Speaking of happy - did you know that this week is the National Hunt for Happiness Week? I love themed days and weeks like this and this one is super special! It was created by the Society of Happy People (YES! There really is such a group!!!) and takes place all this week. It is a week dedicated to seeking out the things that make us happy. Goodness knows I can use some happiness seeking my life these days! I hope you’ll join me in focusing on the good this week.

Your challenge is to seek out the things that bring you happiness and document them in a layout.
    Think about: What makes you happy? Where might you find some happiness today and this week?

The Requirements:
    Create a layout about something, or things, that make you happy. You must include:
    1. Photo or photos of what makes you happy. You must have at least one photo.
    2. Journaling describing why this makes you happy. You must have at least one line of journaling. Word art does not count as journaling.

Show your happiness through your words, photos, and color choices. This is your opportunity to make a page about something that brings a smile to your face and fills your heart with joy.

This challenge is designed to be open to your creativity, so there is no limit on journaling length, number of photos, style, or elements used. But remember:
    - you must include at least one photo,
    - one line of journaling, and
    - use some digital scrapbooking products that are currently available in TLP’s store.

*Please be sure to list what products you used when you post your page in the gallery.

* You may journal your “why this makes me happy” in your native language but please provide a translation either in the credits or PM me the translation.

Have fun with this one and I can't wait to see the gallery filled with happiness! Here is my layout for this challenge:
    happinessweb.jpg

I used several different kits for this layout: Paislee Press' You Are My Fav, Magic Hour, Fresh Air, and Joie DeVivre, and One Little Bird's Equinox and Beyond Measure.

Please remember the General MOC Requirements:
    • Your page must be a new page in order to count for the Month of Challenges.
    • Your page must be posted in three places:
    1. Uploaded to the TLP Gallery (not an outside hosting site).
    2. Posted in your page thread you created in the MOC Layouts Folder. You should have one post per completed challenge page. If you complete all 31 challenges, your thread should contain 31 posts. Please do not comment in the participants’ page threads so we can keep them clean.
    3. Posted in this thread. People can comment here if they wish.
    • Pages should contain at least 75% current Lilypad product (currently for sale in the store from either permanent designers or guest designers).

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Lena Gardner, Vrielinkie, A-M and 8 others like this.
  2. heathert

heathert Well-Known Member

Uh oh, your image isn't showing =) But this sounds like a great challenge--thank you! =)

3. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

Oh no - Sorry about that! I'm not sure what happened. I thought I did it right. :( I think I fixed it - can you see it now?

bestcee likes this.
  4. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

I can see it! :) Awesome challenge! Scrapbooking! That's my happy place. Scrapbooking with friends, even happier! :D I LOVE this! Thanks, great challenge! :)

bestcee and lcpereyra like this.
  5. heathert

heathert Well-Known Member

Yep, sure can. Wonderful page!

lcpereyra likes this.
  6. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

great challenge - great page!

lcpereyra likes this.
  7. Saar

Saar Well-Known Member

Here's mine. It was a hard challenge since I just (a few hours ago) broke up with my best friend and I feel like nothing brings me joy and happiness at the moment. I feel terrible at the moment and I wanted this challenge to be over and done with. But of course there are things that bring me happiness.

[​IMG]

8. MsCarolina

MsCarolina Well-Known Member

9. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the easy challenge today.

lcpereyra, heathert, KellyM and 2 others like this.
  10. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

11. KarenK

KarenK Well-Known Member

Love this challenge, it was so easy for me to picture what makes me happy, and in this cold, thinking about the beach made me even happier.
    [​IMG]

12. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

13. Anny-Libelle

Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

14. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

15. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

This is my happy A sofa, a book, a dog ,and a coffee, if hubby is in the armchair reading too, so much the better ! Thanks for the challenge.
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra, cinna, Mylinn and 9 others like this.
  16. andastra

andastra Can't knock me down for long!

17. cestrada123

cestrada123 Well-Known Member

18. ellenruberg@home.nl

ellenruberg@home.nl Well-Known Member

Day 21 Hunt for Happiness

[​IMG]

Credits; Dawn Inkskip (elements, overlays, title-A slice of Suimmer KIT and BGpaper-The happiest place on earth), HSA (template)

19. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

20. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    lcpereyra, Mylinn, heathert and 2 others like this.