Rikki

You know who's gonna give you everything?

You know who's gonna give you everything?
Rikki, Oct 13, 2017
Description:
For the inspiration challenge.

Credits:
M3 August 2016; M3 August 2016 paints add-on by Paula Kesselring; M3 January 2016; Worn page edges 2 by Lynn Grieveson; Fonts: Thankyou
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is beautiful & so true ... i am still learning this. believe it or not. love it ... and am thinking about making myself a motivational pice of art just like it! TFS! it would be fabulous framed! (can i ask - do you remember which M3 the big handwritten quote was from? only if you know off the top of your other - don't go hunting it down)
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @jenn mccabe
      Thanks, Jenn. Yes, this is something everyone of us has to learn, right?
      The quote is not from an M3. I wrote that with the font "Thank you" - it's an awesome font!!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow! it totally looks like it is part of the M3 kits. Thanks for the info! :)
      Rikki likes this.
    • jk703
      I love the sentiment! The blues and yellows make it so cheerful and positive! I love that you have clouds with faces... dreamy almost! Beautiful blending - thank you so much for playing along!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).