MrsPeel

You&I_1_SpeedScrap06-26

You&I_1_SpeedScrap06-26
MrsPeel, Jun 26, 2017
KarenB, bbymks5 and Dalis like this.
    • Sokee
      I adore this! The way everything pops off the black! Your shadows on your title! and the circles with each having a button in the middle! swoon!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • umyesh
      Fun pictures! I love your title with the button as the dot on the i. The arrows pointing at the heart on the bottom are the cutest! Thanks for the fun chat and scrap.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Tree City
      Aw, you two are adorable. I'm in love with that big ampersand, so I totally understand why you'd want to use it. :) Thanks for the speed scrap my dearest, and Thanks for showing us your lo so we could see your take on your own instructions!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Sokee you do know I will save a screen shot of this, print it and put it in my wall, right? if I can make a blank space page that deserves all these words from you, it is like a huge prize to me!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Monica & Sara: thank you SO SO very much for your kind words too!!!!!!!! I knew the instructions would be confusing, I thought they were confusing to my own brain LOL but I honestly love what you girls did!!!! the fun of seeing different interpretations is one of the top things to me on a speed scrap!!!!
      Thank you also for coming to the chat!!!!! I always get in such a great mood with you girls, had so much fun!!!!!!!
      Huggzzz and thanks once again!!!!! @umyesh @Tree City
      Tree City and umyesh like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Ohhhhhhh I love that dark bg, the use of the ampersand and the great photos!!!! This is beautiful!
    • jagruti patel
      What a beautiful layout. Love the black as a background! So fun to see how everyone interpreted the instructions! And the big and symbol u used. Thanks for the chat even though I can't chat and scrap!
    • londoncuppa
      Those pictures are fantastic! Two very lovely ladies!!! I'm in love with that ampersand. It's absolutely perfect!
    • tkradtke
      What adorable photos of you two! A great mix of patterned papers and the perfect embellishments!
    • bbymks5
      Love this!! I missed it :(
    • KarenB
      This is so eye catching! Fab photos, great layout and I love that ampersand!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).