dotcomkari

You Are..

You Are..
dotcomkari, Nov 3, 2014
Description:

Watching you relax in the sun waiting for the parade to start, I wonder…how can it be that you are five? You are my baby, still hanging on to many of your endearing little charms, still wanting me to pick you up, to snuggle you. I don’t know if we will have more children so I am really treasuring this time. But of course you are growing into your own person, as you should. You are stretching out and up, so much taller than a few months ago. Your vocabulary has expanded exponentially. You love to talk, even though your big sister often won’t let you get a word in. Lately you adore all things piggy, might be your massive obsession with ham and bacon who knows. You love your stuffed Piggy and carry him everywhere. You recently discovered the Elephant and Piggie books and want me to read them over and over. And now you also love Charlotte’s Web, since of course there is Wilber the pig in it. I love that you know what you like and can express that. I love that we can have great conversations now. You are also very strong and love to tackle your sister and brother….You have a natural gift of making everyone you meet fall in love with you, you can get them wrapped around your little finger in a second flat, I swear! You are a sweet soul and I am so happy you are a part of our family! May you always be blessed with peace and joy,

Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings: Grandma's Garden, Weekends Were Made For Fun, My Kind Of Day JC
Little Butterfly Wings and Pink Reptile Designs: Lean on Me
Heather Joyce: The Mrs. Roberts
Two Tiny Turtles: This is What We Do
    • JuliettePerkins
      Kari, your cluster is just gorgeous here. And I love your journalling on the wood-print paper - I'm always too scared to do that! Looks lovely.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Nov 3, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: