artgalstyle

You Are Perfect To Me

You Are Perfect To Me
artgalstyle, Sep 20, 2017
Description:
I love adapting templates to double pages. They look so amazing when you print them in your photo books and facing pages match.

Pink Reptile Design - I'm Not Perfect, Template - Pink Reptile - 1709 Challenge, Artgal Style - Beachy Bum - Frames, Artgal Style - Todaro Road - Stamp & two Word Arts, Font - Limetta.
MrsPeel, mirjam, Rikki and 2 others like this.
    • keepscrappin
      awesome use of the BIG photo... blend is amazing and love how it spans both pages.
    • bellbird
      you are right -there's something about a double page when it's printed that you can't beat - fab adaptation and love the blending and inky ?'s and the polka dot watery overlay - beautiful job!
    • EHStudios
      A wonderful photo for a double page!! Love that you extended it all the way to the right behind that painted paper mask!
    • jenn mccabe
      I love what you did with the template - so cool to make it a double pager and use that photo for most of your background. love the balance you achieved across both pages!
    • artgalstyle
      Thank you for the lovely comments. Much appreciated!
    • ArmyGrl
      This is an awesome two page spread! It kinda reminds me of a magazine spread. I think you've got an awesome pool shot too!
    • mirjam
      Wow you sure ROCKED making this template your own! Love that big photo!
    • MrsPeel
      I used to do this all the time when I was printing more often!!! love seeing the printed books, this is gorgeous and I can imagine it will be even more so when printed!!!! She is beautiful, the blue of the water with the light reflecting gives a fresh feeling and happy vibe of summer (my most favorite season as I am a Brazilian living in London (England) for YEARS without proper summers LOL) love your adaptation and Mirjam's (Pink Reptile) stuff is used to perfection!!!!!!! gorgeous, gorgeous all over page!!!!
      [​IMG]
      artgalstyle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    artgalstyle
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    97.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).