Enfold | Kit

by Sabrina's Creations,
Enfold | Pocket Cards

by Sabrina's Creations,
Hey Hi Hello {Dressed Down}

by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
LynnG and sabrinavc like this.
    • cfile
      Oh Dalis.. how scary for Bianca and so glad she is ok, although still having some issues. I will continue to keep her in my prayers. I love that you are documenting it...so down the road, when she is feeling better she will know what you went through as well. You are a great Mom and I love the layered papers here and the sweet photo of you and Bianca. The papers and flower cluster is wonderful here. Hugs my dear. I know how scared you were, and glad though that Bianca got her medal too. Great use of the Enfold kit!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile Thanks so much! This was super scary! Right now it's super scary to think she wants to play hockey during summer.
    • cfile
      @Dalis oh gosh Dalis.. well at least she wants to get back on the horse so hang in there. Better that than her being scared. Hugs my dear.. prayers!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile We might not make the deadline to sign up, she needs to be cleared by the doctor and so far she is improving but I don't see her being cleared up fully in 1 week.
    • cfile
      @Dalis :( Continued prayers that she will be better. So hard on both of you.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile She was playing with kids last night and looking better.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis great news Dalis! Continued prayers!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).