HeatherB, Jun 6, 2018
Description:
Snippettes: Football by Sahlin Studio
Sports: Football by Sahlin Studio
Llama Llove Frippery (leaf) by Bella Gypsy

Life is Lovely {Dressed Up} templates by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Heather...... you never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!!! I love this so so much!!!!!! super beautiful sport feel, the photo is a wonderful capture, love the non typical photos, the blending and brush work (or stamps?) and all the symbols and numbers lined at the bottom of the photo, the top right cluster is so beautiful!!! you are amazing in LOs with lots of photos and as amazing scrapping with just the one!!!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      could you please tag me when you move this? thank you!!! (I almost GSOed you with this, good thing I saw is on the Polly pre release gallery!!! ) :giggle
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
      @MrsPeel Sure, this is going with the SOSN next week. I'll tag you when it goes live! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, since Amber's passing and something that happened with my family same week, I have been praying in gratitude so much, and one of the people I am the most grateful for is you, at very very important times in my life you have been there, always inspiring me and being an amazing person apart from your talent for creating amazing pages.... some of you here who are so so very important to me will soon get tired of me telling you how much I love you, but having the Heart Failure diagnose , son't want to keep anything to myself.... <3
      HeatherB likes this.
    • KellyM
      Gorgeous! Love this layout!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      HeatherB likes this.
    • fanon
      beautiful use of this template ! Great page
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).