wombat146, Apr 18, 2018
Description:
SOSN 50% ONE DAY SALE 18 APRIL - THE LILYPAD
Peaches & Cream bundle by Lynne-Marie
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Peaches-and-Cream-bundle.html
Photo treatment: AKVIS Sketch program
Lynne-Marie and londoncuppa like this.
    • londoncuppa
      Wow...just wow, Ona! That photo treatment is jaw-dropping!!! If my old brain can remember, I want to come back and post this as a FF when it comes out of the Polly-only gallery. It's amazing and one of the best layouts I've ever seen!
      wombat146 likes this.
    • cfile
      This is gorgeous Ona! I love the sketch treatment you have used here. Is this a photo action? I have found a lot of them lately, but I love the sketch look you achieved with this one. Your blending into the background is fabulous too! Margaret @londoncuppa is right about the FF.. this deserves one :) Love it!
    • wombat146
      Thanks girls! I used a program called AKVIS Sketch to create the sketch effect on the photo.......... just added that to my credits as well. :)
      londoncuppa and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @wombat146 I have Akvis sketch too and love it.. I use that alot as well Ona.. well done I was thinking that was it, but was just checking if it was something else and I would need to look into it! I did win the Akvis Artwork a while back but really haven't played much with it. Thanks again for noting it in your reply what you used :) Great page!
    • flowersgal
      This is gorgeous. Love the sketch and your background and elements are perfect for it. I looked into AKVIS but my software is too old to be compatible. Someday .... sigh...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).