Trish

Wishes And Dreams

Wishes And Dreams
Trish, Mar 23, 2018
Description:
Credits: Pink Reptile March Challenge Template, PRD Reverie papers, PRD If Only embellishments
    • norton94
      Those eyelashes!!! Great page so colorful and graphic
      Trish likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love that photo crop and the pops of color from the blocks... wonderful graphic look.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @norton94 @keepscrappin Thank you. I wish I could bottle his eyelashes. I would be rich! LOL everyone wants them.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a gorgoeus photo and crop! i love the details - the border along the edge of the squares, inky touches, etc. this is just lovely!
      Trish likes this.
    • KarenW
      Congratulations! your lovely page has been selected as a Pretty Page for March over at Pink reptile designs blog! Just a gorgeous photo and wonderful colours to go with it! :cheer
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @KarenW OMG, really? Thank you so much!
      KarenW likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a beautiful page and greattake on the template Trish! I love the combination of black and white and bright colors! Very cool how you made the title and I love the sense of movement the stamped circles and messy thread create. Awesome page and congrats on the TOTALLY deserved standout in the Pretty Pages!!!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @mirjam Thank you so much, This was my first month here and really tried to do all the challenges and the designer challenges that I love and this one spoke to me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).