SharLamb

Why It Works_Photographic-Blur_Dave-Golf-Swing

Why It Works_Photographic-Blur_Dave-Golf-Swing
SharLamb, Jun 11, 2018
Description:
hmmmm....not even sure if this is an active challenge, and if so, what's the proper gallery to put it in. So I will put it here until I'm told otherwise.
The blur I created (on the computer, not with the camera), may not be real obvious, as I applied it only to the shaft and head of the golf club...pretty small parts of the photo. I also applied a motion blur to the title.
Tutorial: Jenn McCabe_Photographic Blur
tangie_journalanthol5_paper11
tangie_SG_Amuse_1
tangie_Journey11_tab
tangie-Culitvate_tape
lgrieveson_seed_head_watercolor (3)
lgrieveson_season-of-magic-epoxy2
Anna Aspnes_MusicNotes2_6
My photo
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      That is such a great photo! This is a perfect place to put it! We don't have a specific gallery for these. Our Why It Works Challenges are open to play around with at any time, for fun or to try new things! I'm glad you are giving them a go!! This looks awesome!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this photograph, Shar! That's so cool to be able to see a golf swing in motion. Great layout!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      No special gallery! These Why it Works posts (in the Learning Pad forum) are just for fun and if you want to give them a go! So your member gallery or any of the designer galleries are fine! I absolutely adore that golf club with your applied motion blur - so fantastic! I definitely do see it and it looks amazing !!!! Love the title too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).