cfile

We Lived On W 9th Street (march24speedsc)

We Lived On W 9th Street (march24speedsc)
cfile, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings Collab with Studio Basics | Cityscape https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cityscape-Collaboration-Kit.html
Lynne-Marie Collab with Sara Gleason | Grace https://the-lilypad.com/store/Grace-Collaboration-with-Lynne-Marie.html
Fonts: Bebas Neue and Courier New
--------------------------
1) At least 3 photos... 1 photo split + 1 (Old slides of my house)
2)Negative photo frame (made by me)
3) 3 Papers - 1 Nuetral (beige with yellow border) 1 Bright (yellow) 1 Pattern (map)
4) 2 different Paints (1 with the 12th street design) 1 under the We Lived
5) Title - [We Lived on W 9th Street]
6) Stitching- Circle around Long Island NY on map
7) 3 Lines of Journaling:
The first house I ever lived in.
My parents bought it new in 1958.
They sold and moved to FL in 1988.
8) Butterfly + other elements = 6 (Butterfly, Apple, Ribbon, Stitch on Ribbon, Stick Pin and enamel pointer)
MrsPeel, Rikki, jesskab and 1 other person like this.
    • Sokee
      This is wonderful!!! I love that filmstrip! Make me want to boot up the pse and create!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Sokee I agree Barbara.. I had fun making it... used a square brush and had it on eraser... :) Thanks!!
      Sokee likes this.
    • Tree City
      LOVE the split photo and then the pic of the home that you grew up in. :) This is just fantastic!
      cfile likes this.
    • Lindzee
      Very nice page. So exciting to see your house go up. Excellent job on the film strip too.
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great to have those old photos, and even "back then" to have the pics of the home being built.
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Amazing job with the film strip and love the photo of the house being built and then the after shot. Love your big title too. Wonderful page!
      cfile likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW Christa! This is amazing - love the paint and your titlework... such a cool page and thing to document
      cfile likes this.
    • Karen
      How cool that you have pictures of that house being built even! Love this!
      cfile likes this.
    • amandaresende
      LOVE the use of the film strip and the title work, hun! that collab is amazing!!! I need to play with it :P
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is amazing Christa!!!!! LOVE the old slide photos!± they bought the house the year I was born too. the map paper is awesome, and everything blends together so wonderfully!!!!!! absolute awesome page, as always!!!!
      Apologies for the lateness in getting here- Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).