Fiddle Dee Dee - Four Square {Dressed Down}
Lynne Greiveson - Madras Kit
Life is an Adventure Collab
gonewiththewind and MrsPeel like this.
    • orkan
      Beaux souvenirs! I like this page
      KarenW likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      amazing, as usual, your elegance and beauty , present in all your pages, literally shines here with the gold!!!! I have this dream to go to Oz, via Egypt as we went there with Andy when I was pregnant 5 month with Sarita..... and maybe make a stop over in Thailand.... but times are weird... a plane fare is cheaper if you don't break it, and the political climate tells my good sense that these aren't places to go these days.... but I will defo make it to Oz at some point if I can beat the heart issue :) then we can have a picture with @amandac !!!!!!!!! gorgeous page Karen!!!!!!!!! (as usual!!!) [​IMG]
      amandac and KarenW like this.
    • KarenW
      @MrsPeel I would love that! Australia is so annoyingly far away from everywhere, makes catching up with anyone a tricky affair...
      amandac and MrsPeel like this.
    • yellowpeep
      You pick the perfect color scheme for these photos. So cool and calming. I love the beautiful cluster flowers and the way you repeated the gold of the Buddha statues in the corners of your layout. That butterfly flying away coordinates beautifully too.
      KarenW likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a treat to see this :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).