tkradtke

Wanna trade?

Wanna trade?
tkradtke, Mar 18, 2017
Description:
For the photo template challenge.

Photo Template - Project Mouse: Photo Templates by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Pin trading stamp and Wanna Trade - Project Mouse: SouvenEARs by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Everything Else - Project Mouse: Beginnings by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Tree City and sahlink like this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is truly lovely. Great use of the photo template and I love the list numbered inside the arrows and the cute mickey head you created with the buttons!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • corsicar
      Cute! I like how you made the list and layered the patterned papers. The Mickey head is a perfect touch!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Hpgirl
      I love your paper stack, and the hidden mickey is just perfect!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • sahlink
      This is my kids favorite park of the trip as well!!! How fun!! Where was this pin board? I LOVE the soft colors with this page too BTW!!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @sahlink Thanks Krista! I should probably add that info to my page! It was at Mortimer's Market right inside the gates at California Adventure. My daughter and I love pin trading... we try to trade for pins that are special to that particular trip... I have a layout about the meanings behind all of the pins from that trip in my gallery.
    • Tree City
      Love the mix of patterned papers! And is it wrong that this wonderful page made me want a Mickey shaped pin board for myself? :) It'd be a great way to store them at home!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @Tree City Thanks Sara! Now I want a Mickey Shaped Pinboard too!! lol!
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    541px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).