zenjen

Wander-Double Page

Wander-Double Page
zenjen, May 5, 2016
Description:
Journaling reads:
One thing we really wanted Nana to do while she was in Okinawa was put her toes in the East China Sea. On her last night, we had sushi, had ice cream and finally got to the beach on the west side of the island. It was a perfect night for it. So glad she got to have this huge adventure of a trip to the other side of the world!

Template is from Double Time by Fiddle Dee Dee
Kit is Life is An Adventure by the Lilypad Designers
Font is Pea Memorable.
MariSt and jesskab like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      brilliant journaling and what an accomplishment to tell! I love that it happened, and way cool foot photo!
    • rchansen
      I love the "I Am Here" foot pictures!! And in the sand...even better. Planning our first trip to the ocean this summer and I can't wait for pictures like this. I also really like the blue and white striped paper you used. Fun!!
    • cookingmylife
      Lovely page @zenjen I wish I had such good photos from my own mother's trips to visit us abroad - pre digital!
    • pbrooks
      Such a special layout of your mom. Lovely journaling a cute "foot" photo.
    • HeatherB
      Love the large foot photo as a focal point to your two-page spread. And I love how the blue + white striped paper ties everything together. This is beautiful!
    • jennschultz
      Love the large photo of the feet!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zenjen
    Date:
    May 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).