Wagamama{eating out}
MrsPeel, Mar 29, 2017
Description:
***SOSN 50% OFF - half price - TODAY ONLY-***
Etc by Danyale: Cottage No2 Kit
& Cottage No. 2 Journal Cards

The letter "i" round, is from Lynne Marie's Eclectic Bundle
all half price today only!!!!

I think the photos are from 2015, we haven't been in ages, and Sarita's hair changed a lot last year, ,love this photo of hers!
Remember the offers are only half price today!!!!
TFL!!!
    • Karen
      Lol at your filename. I still can't figure out why they don't make keyboards waterproof! Such a gorgeous layout and especially that photo of Sarita! I totally love that bold patterned background on the right side too!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jk703
      Beautiful! Haha on the file name! :giggle I love the pattern that you use - I'm always so afraid, so seeing you use them is an inspiration!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL I changed it just now, you cannot imagine my desperation when the morning after I spelt the whole coffee in the new iMac keyboard!!!! Luckily, my prayers were answered and all ended up beautifully !!!! Jenn... I am always in fear of patterns, but these papers are so amazing I thought I need to use at least one!!!! @jk703 & @Karen thanks so much <3
      Karen and jk703 like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).