Katenac

Vintage Carnival

Vintage Carnival
Katenac, Aug 5, 2011
Description:
I had so much fun using this Vintage Carnival kit to scrap an old photo of my mom on the boardwalk. Love, love, love this kit!
    • Katenac
      The journaling for my layout reads:

I love this old photo of my mom before she knew my dad. I see this photo and I have questions: How old is she? Who is the guy? Where are they? Who took the photo? She’s so young and so much of her life is still ahead of her. She now doesn’t even remember who the boy was, just a boy she met at a dance and he asked her out. He won her the stuffed animal but he didn’t win her heart. That was reserved for my dad a few years later. Here all she cares about is what will her next prize be!
    • Ana.Paula
      wowwwwww adorable page and I love how you scrapped this sweet memories!!
    • carolee
      Great journaling and great kit choice for your photo! Beautifully done!
    • staciahall
      So cute! Love all the circles/scallops and the orange! Brings it all together perfectly!
    • sahlink
      This is simply amazing! Really what scrappin is all about. This is such a cherished photo, and Im so glad you chose a kit of mine to work with. Love the vintage happy feel, and the way the ferris wheel is one uniform color. Lovely.
    • lisataz
      I really love this layout! That photo is so classic, it's like the kit was made to work with it. I love all your clusters and the bursts you've used. The curved arrow is such a nice touch, your eye just moves around the page in a perfect sequence. It's really wonderful!
    • lolamo
      Fantastic LO! You have the perfect photo for this kit, and I love your use of elements around the photo, it really compliments your photo...right where you want it. Adorable! And a great keepsake!
    • bestsides
      LOVE this layout! Adorable elements and well placed. I like the intermixing of the curves with the straight lines on this layout. Nice job.
    • iDebbie
      This is such a fun layout! The heritage b&w photo works perfectly with this kit's style and colors, and your journaling is so fun! Great job! :)
    • Karen
      This kit is so perfect for your fabulous photo! Love your journaling too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Katenac
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: