knclark

Ty-Poe Halloween Technique slow scrap

Ty-Poe Halloween Technique slow scrap
knclark, Oct 31, 2016
Description:
TLP collab Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams
Juliestcyr and MrsPeel like this.
    • KarenW
      This is awesome! Such a cool outfit and the background is perfect! Just love...
      knclark likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Kristine!!!!!! so great to see you scrapping!!!!! (well maybe you are but I had not come across pages of yours these past few days?) LOVE love LOVE the photo and I 'm delighted you went big!!!!!! (I made one of mine big photo too!) and super creative on what you used for the clusters!!!!!!! LOVE this!!!!!!!!!Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      knclark likes this.
    • cfile
      This is amazing! I love the blending of the sky into the stary bg paper and the little star wars stuff... plane and the little guy in the corner... the blend work is terrific and the extraction and placement of your son in this page is wow! Looks so real! The quote is perfect too.. what a fun page! Love your creative masterpiece!
      knclark likes this.
    • Cristina
      Amazing!! This one should get framed!
      knclark likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cristina is right, I'm back need to share this!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!
      knclark likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Super fun, imagination is the limit. Great extraction and fun scene you created here. I just adore the whole photo as a background and also want to fly along.
      knclark likes this.
    • sucali
      Wow! This is outstanding! Everything so perfect!
      knclark likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    knclark
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).