bcgal00

Travel This Way

Travel This Way
bcgal00, Jul 18, 2017
bbymks5 and MrsPeel like this.
    • jk703
      Just beautiful, Rae! I love the photo and that big whale stamp is awesome!
      bcgal00 likes this.
    • beszteri
      This photo is gorgeous, great page!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhhh Rae!!!!!! this is so so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! the photo is amazing, and the way you composed the page makes it even more so!!!! love the tittle spread with fonts, sentence, word strips.... is that a glacier or some ice structure? I can;t read (old woman with wrong glasses LOL it pixelates when I zoom!!!) my brother lives in Tierra del Fuego with the Penguins LOL you reminded me I should ask for some photos!!!! awesome page, my lovely, as usual!!!! [​IMG]
    • StefanieS
      Wow, simply stunning! I just adore the photo and the fabulous use of the whale, am simply speechless and in total awe.
      bcgal00 likes this.
    • bcgal00
      @MrsPeel Cynthia - this is Glacier Bay Alaska. It was pretty amazing to see.
    • bbymks5
      Oh WOW!!! That photo is breathtaking!!! Love the big whale, he's perfect for this layout!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bcgal00
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).