caapmun

Tracks Of My Tears

Tracks Of My Tears
caapmun, Apr 28, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings - "Feeling Blue" papers and elements
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • bellbird
      Full of feeling and amazing technique! What a great first page - looking forward to seeing everything else you make - looks like you are a pro at blending and layering and you will love all the mixed media stuff to play with here!
    • IntenseMagic
      Absolutely gorgeous page!! I love the emotion! Amazing blending and beautiful color scheme. Looking forward to seeing more of your pages!! Welcome to the gallery!!
    • Karen
      This is stunning! I love the overall blue color scheme. That song is one of my favorites too! :)
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is powerful - love the message that whats on the inside doesn't always match the outside .... gorgeous page and welcome! :)
    • jk703
      Wow, so gorgeous! That blue with the blended picture is so striking!
    • keepscrappin
      WOW o WOW! Gorgeous photo, blending and accents... AWESOME AJ page! Such a powerful message which is so true for many. Welcome to the pad!
    • Serena
      Oh!!! Welcome to the Pad!! I too, hope you stay, this is AMAZING! (It doesn't hurt that that happens to be one of my favorite songs too.. and now I'll be singing it all day! LOL!!) Gorgeous layout here!
    • amandac
      Gorgeous page Carmel!
    • A-M
      Some deep thoughts shared on this well thought out arty page.
    • StefanieS
      Great LO, deep message thoughtfully and very artistically portrayed.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    caapmun
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).