cfile

Tower of London (feb scraplif challenge)

Tower of London (feb scraplif challenge)
cfile, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Scraplift of kayjaydo's page..
[​IMG]
Inspiration to the full page layout was the Tower of London. It appears kayjaydo went the month after we did. It was such a wonderful trip that I will use anything to rescrap photos of the trip!
Credits:
Kate Hadfield | Weekend at Home Papers (white solid with a pattern overlay)
Kate Hadfield | Cool Brittania (doodles)
font: Passenger Script for titled sticker and Typewriter New Roman for journaling
----------------
Journaling:"1 July 2017...The previous evening we had met up with the tour group. This would be our last day in London and so we took the sightseeing bus to the Tower of London the first thing in the morning before the crowds got bad. The Tower was fabulous with the Beefeaters aka the Yeomen of the Guard. It was a wonderful day sightseeing, after a long day, we decided to go back to the hotel around 3-ish and then went to the Rose for our farewell dinner."
muckeline and bbymks5 like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so glad you were inspired to scrap those photos. Your page is amazing.
      cfile likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      Thanks for the honour of being scraplifted! I LOVE your page, seems we really were only a month apart. Aren't those Beafeaters just the best tourguides, they tell those stories so well. Did you get to see the Crown Jewels too? We were there so early we even managed to beat the queues!!
      Love you page too, and Kates Doodles are the best!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Angela Toucan Thanks Angela.. I keep rescrapping them... LOL The first time was in my printed book. Absolutely loved the trip.. I want to go back in the worst way!
    • cfile
      @kayjaydo yes we got there at 9am when they just opened so we had no wait.. funny thing, Eric Scott who played Ben Walton on the "Waltons" was there too with his family an hour after we left! I saw his posting on FB and I said to my husband, dang we missed "Ben Walton" and his family. We left when he was posting! It was funny!! Thank you again for the great inspiration!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • bbymks5
      WOW!! These are such great photos!! The little corgi and double decker bus are just awesome!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bbymks5 Thank you Timmi. They were taken with my cell phone too as my regular camera died when we were at the Tower of London. I was heartbroken, but glad my husband had a clear cell phone too as we had a lot of trip left to go (6 ore days! LOL) Thank you!!
    • bbymks5
      I never would have guessed they were cell phone snaps!! Cell phone cameras have come a LONG way!!
      cfile likes this.
    • julianz
      Fabulous photos and beautifully scrapped. I like the blended background photo.
      cfile likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      LOVEEEE the misty blend of the tower. I never tire of seeing pics from your trip, Christa.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @londoncuppa :) I just wish we could jump into the pictures Margaret and be transported there!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).