ArmyGrl

TooManyFilesOpen

TooManyFilesOpen
ArmyGrl, Oct 7, 2017
Description:
Today I gave myself permission to create with reckless abandon (something I used to do in Tangie's Art Journal Caravan). Today I created primitive, ah-hem, folk art :-) And it felt good. Regardless of how childish it may look...It was wonderful getting lost in making pen doodles, albeit digital pen doodles. The elements came from Paula Kesselring's Song Bird BYOC May '17, and I also used some Graphic Grunge by Rebecca McMeen. There are some Wacom Bamboo pen doodles in there thanks to Grut Brushes. And I should mentioned, I was inspired by the book If You Can Doodle You Can Paint by Diane Culhane. Goodness, looks like I'm writing a book myself.
LynnG likes this.
    • Serena
      I think it's AWESOME! Everyone needs "childish" and free. Too often I feel that we are honed in to "I can't do that! It's for children!" or something similar and I'm like what in the world?! Everyone's always stressed out because they can't do something fun for fear of being labeled such. BRING ON THE HAPPY FUN! I love this page! I love how whimsical and bright it is! Keep doodling, this is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    906px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).