Together

Together
cinderella, Feb 5, 2017
Description:
So Good Together by Sabrina's Creations

for the February 2017 Template Challenge
sabrinavc and sparagus like this.
    • scrapsandsass
      This is so eye-catching! I love the dark background and the scatter of silver sequins. The rest is lovely as well!
      cinderella likes this.
    • JillW
      What a stunning page! The white elements against the dark background really make your page shine from the gallery!
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @JillW Thank you! I was about to play safe and use a white/neutral background, but then I tried the black one and it made everything pop.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Oh my goodness I am doing these comments on my Kindle and I couldn't quite see what was in the photo so I expanded it and just gasped what a gorgeous photo those fingers they're just a miracle of life
      cinderella likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh my....this is STUNNING. I love the dark bg and the soft colors of everything else. Sooo Gorgeous
      cinderella likes this.
    • sparagus
      This layout is breathtaking!! The dark background really creates a nice focus on your photo - paired with the beautiful, bright colors of the papers and elements you used...gorgeous!:heartslub
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).