littlekiwi

Today at 30

Today at 30
littlekiwi, Mar 30, 2018
Description:
Storyteller January 2018 by Just Jaimee
Stitched Titles January 2018 add on by Just Jaimee
Storyteller January 2017 by Just Jaimee (alpha)
Veteran Typewriter
Pea Jennifer Bee
londoncuppa, MrsPeel and Vrielinkie like this.
    • cfile
      Great job Jennifer! I love your questions and answers. That is neat.. didn't realize a lot of the american shows are shown in New Zealand! I loke that you did the here now questions.. down the road you can look back and see what you liked then and if there are changes :) I do hope your One/Five/Ten spans come to fruition for you.. especially the Canada one. I know how much you want to move to Canada! I love the title work and I love how you shadowed the it with the warping.. really looks like it is popping off the page! I love the pink solids and the patterned papers. You really matched them well :) Great selfie too in B/W :) awesome job with that :) Great page Jennifer!
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile, some of the shows do get shown here eventually or they are local versions as well or I cheat and watch clips on youtube. I’d love to take credit for the title work but its actually a premade add on from Jaimee - I just added the black alpha
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @littlekiwi well regardless, it looks terrific Jennifer :) I also enjoyed learning a little more about you :)
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic, Jennifer! Love reading your Q&A, you did a great job interviewing yourself. So neat that you want to move to Canada (I love living in Canada!). And awesome selfie. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • KittyY
      Love this Jennifer!!! I'm so impressed w how you did this challenge
    • fanon
      great job. i love your questions/answers
    • yellowpeep
      Great to see your smiling face in the gallery! Love the bright pink and getting to know you better. :)
    • KatrinaHunt13
      Great page Jennifer!!!! And I love how you used a "handwritten" font for the answers!!! And your smiling face is the best!
    • amandaresende
      I adore the design and fonts here!!! great page, girl!
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE reading more about you Jenn!!!!! we have similar tastes in many things.... we used to have Wendys here and it was my most fav place to go eat or take away when I was working in the West End, Sarita usually gets us Subway when she comes home late, I'm definitely a night owl too.... love the page, gorgeous choices of fonts, seeing your smiling face now gives me a closer feeling, that tittle work is AMAZing with perfect shadows all over the page, you rocked this (as usual!!!!)

[​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).