Dalis

Times Like These

Times Like These
Dalis, Mar 27, 2018
Description:
NOTE: All products are right now on sale for either the Spring or Retirement Sale, so grab them before they are either gone or go back to regular price!

credits:
Limited Edition
by Bella Gypsy,
Like Confetti
by Bella Gypsy,
Stitch Madness Set
by Etc. by Danyale,
Summer's End Titles
by Just Jaimee,
Washi Tape Builder Shapes + Styles (Commercial Use )
by Just Jaimee,
White Folded Kraft (Commercial Use )
by Just Jaimee,
FONTASTIC! Art Journaling 65 Fonts Grab Bag
by Tangie Baxter
cestrada123, jesskab and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      love these colors! That title is perfection!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KittyY Thanks!!!! The two kits really are a good mix, I thought that they would clash a bit because of the blues but it was the title that pulled it all together!
    • Ferdy
      love the colors and big title! I hope Bianca doens't lose her friend!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful and sweet page Dalis :) I love the journaling. It is really sweet that you do not want B to lose her friendship. She won't. I am still BFF with my friend Mary... we were a year a part in age, and were not in any classes together.. My mother took her mother to the hospital to have her... I have now been friends with her for 56 years :) (We just went on vacation together with our husbands, as we live in different states.) Do not dispare :) It can be done!! :) I love the title wok and your clustering of elements here to showcase that wonderful photo of B and her BFF, is terrific :) Love this!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • fanon
      beautiful page. Love the colors and big title
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Ferdy Me too, it would be so sad! This is her best friend!!!!! She doesn't have many friends.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile OMG, that is amazing. I never had a friend like that, so I really hope that they stay super close!
      cfile likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Adore this LO!! LOVE the colorful title work and all the elements, especially how they highlight that adorable b&w photo. They look like great friends, and I hope they are able to maintain that friendship through thick and thin! Beautifully done!
      Dalis likes this.
    • JillW
      Beautiful!! Love the colors against the white background, and mixed with the black and white photo --- it's perfection!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).