Milestone Elements by One Little Bird
Sprinkles v. 12 by Valorie Wibbens
Hester Elements by Lynn Grieveson
Just my Type (gesso) by Pink Reptile Designs
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes
Artsy Layered Template #252 (modified) by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
It is amazing what a difference seven months and a good rainfall makes. I took the top photo at the end of September 2017. Here we are in April 2018, and the difference is quite remarkable. I have a fondness for this particular spot, and it is one of my favorite stops heading towards the trail. It marks the start of the trail and the end of the traffic. I usually pause here and take a few minutes to reflect, and catch my breath. Welcome back spring. It’s good to see you!
    • Sokee
      Wow spectacular view! Spring sure does make everything come to life! Love your blending!
      JenEm likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      BRILLIANT! One of the best before/after comparisons I've seen in the challenge. Love the segmented framing of those two gorgeous photos! And, indeed, what a glorious change! Love your use of the elements that echo the seasons in the two photos. Inspired design and layout!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • fanon
      Amazing page!!! I love how you used the frames !!! and this photos are sublime. the view is spectacular......Love this
      JenEm likes this.
    • Lynnette
      So much inspiration here - LOVE the contrast of the two photos! I love watching the landscape change with the seasons, and you've documented this so beautifully. The photo treatment & blending is beautiful.
      JenEm likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Stunning. Just stunning, Jen! Everything you do is always amazing, and this is another fantastic page. I love the before and after idea; so clever. Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Karen
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).