Tillamook
heathert, Feb 6, 2018
Description:
My Mom with double-fisted ice cream while visiting the Tillamook Factory! (No doubt she's holding mine while I'm taking the pic *lol*)
For the February Style challenge at the Lilypad: Art Journaling. Requirements:
1. At least one paint splatter (Little Butterfly Wings, Feeling Good Extras)
2. At least one sequin OR bit of glitter (Valorie Wibbens, Sprinkles Vol 8 - heart)
3. A handwritten font (even if just for the date). Chin Up Buttercup, for the date.
4. At least one doodle OR stamp element. (Little Butterfly Wings, Feeling Good Extras, and a hearts-in-a-line stamp from Just Jaimee, Cats.)
Other products used: Little Butterfly Wings, Mask Magic vol. 3, Dawn Inskip, Loving Life (background), and Kristin Aagard for the 2 realistic flowers (from Dandelion Wishes).
LynnG likes this.
    • cfile
      Heather, this is wonderful! I love that you still have outings with your Mom. I know she is glad you explained she was holding your ice cream while you took the photo! I love all the paint slatters here.. the pink grungy painted frame, everything. So sweet this page is. :)
      heathert likes this.
    • Karen
      Ha ha! I love the double fisted ice cream cones! It would have been even better if they were both hers! Lol! :) Love the quote on here!
      heathert likes this.
    • *gina*
      Love your fantastic page, Heather - the photo of your mom is great!
      heathert likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      my fav ice cream brand! I would double fist with your mom..and oh what a fun photo,
      heathert likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun colours and framing
      heathert likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love it. I used to say, "It's cheaper than therapy." Anything in that category is a GOOD indulgence. LOL. Ice cream works.
    • heathert
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).