MrsPeel

ThruMyWindow

ThruMyWindow
MrsPeel, Apr 26, 2017
Description:
***from selected products on SOSN 50%/half price TODAY ONLY****
this is one of the pages I made when the products were first released for the M3 in 2015- but you can get all day today half price:
Lynne Marie: Drizzle Sketchbook 07* & Drizzle Word Arts -
also here
A couple of elements from Mixed Media Monthly/M3 2015 April Main kit-
the photos: upside down view of my bedroom window, the way I look as I am 90% of my time bed bound TFL!!!
Squirrely and redplaid3 like this.
    • flowersgal
      @MrsPeel - You are knocking it out of the ballpark today with all the SOSN product layouts. Okay, so I succumbed to the temptation to go and purchase the Lynne Marie products. I hereby accuse you of being an effective "enabler". Smile ....
      MrsPeel and Squirrely like this.
    • Squirrely
      The sweetest page, oh my goodness! I Love your use of perspective and the tree, it is so fluid! Gorgeous YOU! :agree
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @flowersgal thanks you SO SO very much!!!!!!!!!!!! iyt means a lot to me...(that you like my pages ion genera;) and this is the BEST compliment you can give me EVER. I know I am not the very best, but if my pages inspire you to buy something that you want to scrap.... I am with my heart full of joy!!!!!!!
      @Squirrely same, thanks so so much , I had been a bit stuck and not liking my pages at all, I go through phases like that, but coming slowly out of it.... also I am trying to catch up with your galleries too, have been able to do a biot more now the weather is better and I have a new carer/helper that is a GREAT girl!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub thanks so much you both!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).