MrsPeel

ThisYear

ThisYear
MrsPeel, Jan 20, 2017
Description:
***NEW RELEASES on SALE all WEEKEND!!! including the latest M3 new release!!!! ****
Mixed Media Monthly Subscription January 2017 Promising/Year/Resolve is in store now and on sale the whole weekend!

I used the Main kit (above, you can click on the high lit link)here but mainly Lynne Marie's Add Ons :
Resolute Word Art
Resolute Tags
Resolute Papers
& Resolute Faces

These are seriously awesome, you will see how much I love them by the amount of pages I made, the main kit is superb and I am in love with every piece!!!!!!
You can find all Add Ons HERE-
If you are not yet subscribed, you can do so HERE:
Remember you can get them all on sale this weekend!!!
TFL!!!
    • Lor
      This is so beautiful @MrsPeel ; You are my Mixed-Media god and I'm envious of your style! So luv this quote! :beat:heartlub:beat

Into January Froggy Favorites!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Lor my dear dear sister.... thank you so much!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • JenEm
      Absolutely gorgeous in every way. Resonates within me today. So good to see you are back. You have been missed. Congrats on a well-deserved Froggy Favorite, xo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Congratulations! Your lovely layout will be featured on tomorrow's M3 blog post. Have a great weekend! :banana
    • MrsPeel
      @JenEm ohhh you cannot imagine how much I have missed you -you in particular together with a few others whom I have that connection.... I keep fueling myself thinking of you when in my kitchen...LOL knowing there is someone like you thinking of me gives me strength. I will catch up with your gallery asap <3

Liana!!!!! thank you so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you made my day, my weekend!!!!!!! <3 @yellowpeep
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).