fruitysuet

This Tells The Story - MOC4 Day 3

This Tells The Story - MOC4 Day 3
fruitysuet, Jan 3, 2016
Description:
Shine Bright, Pure Happiness, Worth a Thousand Words and January 2016 free template all by Sahlin Studio
Pink Lemonade (floral paper circle) by ForeverJoy Designs
    • ashleywb
      such a sweet photo and journaling. love the colors you scrapped with.
    • KarenB
      Wow, what a special bond they have and that photo really shows it. Love the coloured paper with the B&W photo :)
    • krscraps
      What a great photo. I like how the colored papers help emphasize the beauty of the b&w photo.
    • Karen
      Aw, sister that get along so well just melts my heart! What a gorgeous photo of two gorgeous girls too! :) Beautiful page!
    • AnneofAlamo
      this photo is amazing in how it captures the relationship they share, wow to that, and having it all big and bold makes it stand out even more!
    • Arumrose
      This is beautiful and I just found in love with that perfect big photo
    • adejong
      love the large photo and the contrast of black and white with yellow.
    • kirstiegai
      how stunning, the huge B&W photo is awesome and i love the yellow circles down the edge
    • bjthomas
      Love this photo and the page is absolutely stunning! Your shadowing is amazing as well :)
    • sahlink
      WOW!! This page is really incredible!! I LOVE everything about it, the layering and clusterwork is my favorite!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).