this is enough
michelepixels, Jun 3, 2018
Description:
I scraplifted @ArmyGrl 's Blue Skies Calling
[​IMG]

paint from Boho Soul by Etc By Danyale
hearts and stars scatters from Possibility by Tangie
faith word strip from All The Feels by Sabrina's Creations
yes circle, label, and enough & focus word strips from Good Things by Sara Gleason
success word art from Lifes Journey by Amber LaBau
yarn, flair, and knit heart from Yarn Craft by Kristin Aagard
the other heart from You Make My Heart Sing by Dawn Inskip

Note: I desaturated a few word strips and the knit heart.
KarenB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      That looks beautiful, Michele! I love the beautiful colors!
    • flowersgal
      Scarves? We all know where to go when winter strikes. You are one productive knitter. They look lovely as does your layout.
    • Serena
      Definitely love the colors, I'm with Miss Cheryl on this! The textures look fun to touch too!
    • pbrooks
      Beautiful layout and scarves! I would love to be with you so I could look at all of them!
    • michelepixels
      @flowersgal It's a pile of ~12" squares I'm now going to sew together into an afghan. I've been working on it since September (although, finally getting the hang of it in March, I did the 5th through 20th squares since March!) using a educational pattern book called Building Blocks by Knit Purl Hunter.

If you look in my gallery you'll see a few more pages I've made documenting my progress all year.
      pbrooks likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This stack of knit squares is amazing - you are so talented! It's going to be such a beautiful afghan when you are done! Love the close up photo of the squares and love the minimalist treatment. Wonderful page and lift! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • ArmyGrl
      I literally went "oh wow!" when I say your LO. I LOVE the smorgasbord of colors. I'd want your afghan in a heart beat. Thank you for scrap lifting my page...it truly is an honor to be lifted :-)
    • mcurtt
      A great photo of all of your afghan squares. I like that the photo is large and upfront. Scraplifted well. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    377.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).