These Walls

These Walls
jesskab, Jan 30, 2017
Description:
Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2017 February
cinderella and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know how much I feel with you, how much I love you and love your pages.... you know this hurts my heart as much as yours, and you know how much I wish I was there, geographically nearer..... and how much I wish I had, if not a magic wand, at least mione3y to make things happen for you, my Friend, my Sister, my so loved sister soul..... keep Faith, keep Hope. You are in my prayers each & every day, you know that too. Thank you so so very much for sharing this with everyone as you shared with me.... I know there will be many in prayer for you with all our strength, and I know He Listens. the page is beautiful as always you do, which at least makes some sad events into a beautiful piece of art.... I will keep with all my might praying for the life events to turn into a beautiful succession of events too. Thanks so so so very much for playing and for deciding to share the journaling . Love you.:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      jesskab likes this.
    • cinderella
      :heartlub I'm not good with words, but I want you to know that I admire you even more now.
      jesskab likes this.
    • bestcee
      Just hugs Jess. I got no words, so just hugs.:happyhug
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    306.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).