MrsPeel

TheJourney

TheJourney
MrsPeel, May 4, 2016
Description:
From the awesome products on offer today on SOSN 50% OFF all day!!!! In my page: Scrapping with Liz: Traveling the World Templates Sabrina Dupre: Fun Fun Fun Papers and Fun Fun Fun Elements Little Butterfly Wings: Tropical Paradise Elements, Tropical Paradise Borders & Flairs Etc by Danyale: Upside of Down Kit. The Lilypad Collab: Life is an Adventure Blog Hop Freebie (watch out for the Part 2 on iNSD !!!) To us, at least until a couple of years ago (these days with me so physically ill I just wish we could teleport) for us, the journey, the getting from one place to another was itself one of the most enjoyable things. Sarita started traveling the world with her father & when she was only 8 month old abs loves discovering the world. The background photo is taken from the aeroplane, the map photo is the Porto Seguro Airport (north east Brazil) , a very small, one floor and a terrace, one tower airport that we used to call home and have seen the most amazing sunsets there!! The photos of us the left hand side one is on a train, the next on a flight to South America to see the family :) Remember you can get these kits/templates half price today only!!! TFL!!!
    • lorryfach
      Oh this is so great! I love how much you packed in here but it's not overwhelming at all! Just gorgeous <3
    • Katherine B
      This is really amazing! Love your placement of the map, and all the little details that you've included!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).