AnneofAlamo

the journey

the journey
AnneofAlamo, Feb 24, 2017
Description:
some of you may not know, but my just turned 17 daughter informed me back in Sept she was pregnant. It rocked me. I couldn't look at photos of her before to scrap because the lies that were going on in the background just screamed at me. Over the past 5 months, our relationship is being rebuilt. I love my little girls so much. I hurt, for me, for her, for my grandbaby(a girl). This isn't how we wanted her to become a mommy. But it happened, and her husband is a good and loving man. He will be a good daddy. I saw Danyale's kit, the
Brighter Days Kit | Etc. By Danyale
Brighter Days Paint | Etc. By Danyale
and knew I could scrap the beginning days without malice or anger. That along with Farrah's technique, I have created a page of healing, and one I can share with family.
journaling:
The tears that fell when we first found out were of disappointment of the timing of when you were created. You were loved right from the start. Your parents made the right decision to get married. We cried more tears. Then, the first ultra sound of you. Your Daddy was so proud. He memorized all the lengths and heartbeats. We hung your little bean photo on the wall. You are real little one, our Maleah Harmony. You are prayed for everyday. One day you, your Mom and Dad will sit in church praising the God who created you! We remain STRONG in Christ.
    • cfile
      just beautiful Anne... I am so glad that you are rebuilding your relationship and the light that is being created at the end of the tunnel. Things happen for a reason. I understand re the stuff in the background that are unpleasant, but it has happened for a good reason and the baby will be loved by all... not too long now :) I cannot wait to see all the new pages for Grandbaby #1 Maleah Harmony, and then the pages for Grandbaby #2 ..(Has Rachel & Eric learned if it is a girl or boy??) I am thrilled to see your page.. beautifully scrapped and very heartfelt... perfect choice of papers and elements :bk
    • ashleywb
      I am tearing up reading this. SO beautifully done, Anne. I'm thankful for the healing you are experiencing in your relationship, isn't that what God does, redeeming all things for his glory!
    • Pemberley22
      All I can say is wow! Such an emotional and beautiful page.
    • kimingvtx
      Love this page so much. God's timing is always right -- but sometimes it's sooo hard to see! Love that you shared this with us.
    • MrsPeel
      patsyt and kimingvtx like this.
    • MrsPeel
      kimingvtx likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).