dotcomkari

The Final Walk

The Final Walk
dotcomkari, May 8, 2017
Description:
Saying goodbye is never easy. I feel blessed you three had the chance to spend Brandy’s final moments with her. She was your father and I’s first child. She spent 15 long years with us and was part of the family. And we all loved her so. It was not an easy choice to have her put to sleep. But a choice we chose for her, out of love. She had grown a tumor and was very sick. She was in a lot of pain. So on her last day we took her out to her favorite place. You three had your goodbyes during our final walk. Tears were shed. But we all knew she was going to a better place.

Credits:
Just Jaimee: Story Teller May 2017
Amy Wolff: Remember September, Chasing The Sun
    • Aussiegirl
      Beautiful page to scrap this not so happy moment! Love the natural look to this page! Wonderful layering and journaling!
    • bestcee
      That's a wonderful layout to celebrate a huge part of your life. I love the sweet journaling about love and the goodbye walk.
    • jk703
      Awww.... saying goodbye is so hard! This is a lovely layout and journaling to remember the moment, and the good times. Hugs. Dogs have a special spot in my heart! The wood grain is a wonderful choice for your photo! Thank you for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    May 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).