Description:
credits: Milla {Bundle} by Rebecca McMeen
Amy F, bbymks5 and MrsPeel like this.
    • Dalis likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      ahhh - yes! LOVE this Dalis!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • bellbird
      i agree wholeheartedly - i dont think u can be anything but relaxed and happy at the beach :) love the bokeh-y over lay look and the dreamy girl blend too
      Dalis likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I love this!!! I was - close to getting that kit today...I couldn't find anything that showed what the sand looked like so I went with a different one.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 It's a gorgeous kit and the extra add ons in the bundle are gorgeous too. I need to start using the girls she made more predominantly in my pages.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis I'm gonna have to get this kit!! I love the cage skirt, and the little half fish, half girl...and the little sailors in the walnut shells totally remind me of something, but I'm to brain-dead to put a name to it LOL!
    • Dalis
      Oh the cage skirt is awesome. One thing I didn't know until I got the kit was that some of the girls you see put together already come like that BUT you also get all the pieces apart in case you want to add something extra. So you could modify as it fits your likes and needs.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Ohhhh!!! I love the idea of an already put together girl!! I struggle with getting the body proportions correct ROFL!!! Sometimes my poor girls look like T-Rex or an Inspector Gadget with this go-go gadget arms!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 MINE TOO!!!!! I couldn't have described the struggle any better. LOL!!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis I wish there an easy button to push to have them fall into place in perfect proportion!! That would AMAZING!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).