RJMJ

Template Challenge-November-Winter Warmth

Template Challenge-November-Winter Warmth
RJMJ, Nov 23, 2017
Description:
Thank You For The Nice Template...It Inspired Me To Create My Winter Warmth Layout...I Stuck To The Basic Photo Design Of The Original Template But Changed Other Things...Instead Of The Long Diagonal Pieces On The Sides Of The Photos In The Original Template I Opted To Use A Long Diagonal Stripe Background Paper To Mimic The Effect Plus I Added 2 Borders Again To Keep The Diagonal Symmetry Of The Layout...Instead Of The Many Rectangle Pieces Used In The Original Template I Opted For The Use Of Many Snowflakes & Any Other Element Placement In The Original Template Design Was Also Snowflakes...My Title Placement Is Close To The Original Template...I Just Moved My Title To The Top Of My Photo Instead Of The Bottom...The Journaling Is Also Close To The Original Template Placement & I Used WA In The Spot Where A Date Could Be Put In To Create Diagonal Symmetry In My Finished Layout...

For My Winter Warmth Layout:I Used:

*Fa La La-Seasons Greetings-Pink Reptile Designs
*Tis The Season,Christmas Baking,Winter Wonderland,Candy Cane Cuties-All Kits By Kristin Aagard
*City Sidewalks-ForeverJoy Designs
*Santa Claus Is Coming To Town-Little Butterfly Wings
*Vivacious-Page Borders-Studio Manu(1 Item)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    501.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).