Serena

Tansy-Fall-Reflection

Tansy-Fall-Reflection
Serena, Feb 22, 2018
Description:
Let's face it, I really just wanted to make a doll out of Tansy and Allison's fall elements... but I like how it came out.

Credits:

Rebecca McMeen: Tansy Teasgarden
BG Paper for water from Fern {Entire Bundle} w/Exclusive Elements

Allison Pennington: Fall Favorites: Elements
Rain, Rain: The Kit

One Little Bird: Turning Leaves Elements

Dawn Inskip: Ocean Extras

Little Butterfly Wings: A December to Remember (paint)

Thank you for looking! :happydance2
AdrienneMay likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      screaming with happy at the reflection and just fun and I LOVE LOVE this page so much, because I can feel the fun and happy you had just making it...it just jumps off the page into my eyes, and makes me bounce in my chair
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @AnneofAlamo :glomp You always make me smile so much, you know that? Thank you for these amazingly sweet words!!! Now *I'm* bouncing!!! :dancebun
    • keepscrappin
      That reflection is amazing! I love how you blurred it... so clever and effective! I'm glad you had fun playing with the kit. Sometimes I think we lose sight of why we scrap and put too much pressure on ourselves to get it done. It's perfectly fine to just play and create something for the sake of playing and enjoying the process. Thanks for the reminder to just PLAY!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @keepscrappin Thank you for your UBER sweet comment! It was soooo nice just to play around and do something silly just because I wanted to! And then you went and made my night!! YAY!! Thank you SO much for the FF!!!!! It means a lot to me! :happydance2
    • wvsandy
      Tansy is my favorite doll and everything about this is exquisite! The reflection is perfect and the LO so much fun! Keep playing and inspiring us.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @wvsandy Tansy is definitely my favorite as well! I LOVE that they put in the extra hair (ponytail) so you can layer it and shadow it. :) And thank you SO much, you made me tear up a little at the thought of being inspiring! Super hug and thank you for that, seriously!! :beat
      wvsandy likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow...the reflection is the most amazing part of this already amazing piece. This is a froggy favorite favorite.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow (again, lol). From the smoky mountains to the reflection in the puddle and beautiful muted colors...stunning! I'm so glad this landed in the Froggy Faves :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    558.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).