Angela Toucan

Talking

Talking
Angela Toucan, Nov 7, 2017
Description:
For the Journaling Challenge to journal a conversation. I browsed through some quotes I jotted down a few years ago and this one caught my eye. It so captures my youngest's personality. We could easily have a similar conversation tomorrow - she hasn't changed.
" Stop. You don't start talking when mummy is already talking. You must wait, you have to take turns."
" No. When I start talking, everyone else has to stop, 'cos I'm the most important."

Credits: Instrumental Strings kit by Kristin Aagard. MBC11-17 Template by Scrapping With Liz. Fonts: Copa Sharp BTN and Galeforce BTN
    • jenn mccabe
      out of the mouth of babes! so cute! i love that you keep a book of quotes that your children have said! so precious! love the photo, the wood alpha and the pretty autumn color palette! so happy to have you posting in the gallery Angela! welcome! :)
    • cfile
      what a precious page! I love the quote you chose. the photo mimics that quote perfectly. Your daughter is adorable! I love the vertical title in the wood veneer. Great layer of paper and elements. well done Angela! Welcome!
    • LynnG
      What beautiful use of color that works so perfectly with that cute photo. And your documenting is wonderful. Love this!
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so great and I love that you document the conversations! So fun and such great memories!! Love how you've done the title and the paints in the corner! Beautiful mix of patterns!! Wonderful work! Can't wait to see more layouts from you! Welcome to the gallery!
    • bellbird
      i used to keep a book of kid quotes too - glad you are getting to scrap them now! love the vertical alpha title and all the patterned strips are perfectly mixed and matched and compliment her outfit so well - great kit choice and good to see you in the Gallery!
    • Ga_L
      great page, love your choice of colors and your title work. your design is amazing too. thanks for sharing.
    • ashleywb
      I'm so glad you took part in the challenge! This is perfect, and hilarious! I love all the strips of patterend paper.
    • KristinAagard
      Ha! This is so great! How fun it will be to look back on this memory together. Wonderful paper selections and element arrangement! <3
    • fanon
      great page !!!! Love the choice of colors and layout
    • FarrahJobling
      So pretty Angela! I LOVE it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).