TackleMommaSept2017SC
AnotherAmanda, Sep 10, 2017
Description:
Sept 2017 - Style Challenge - Diagonal Lines
Journaling - You’re getting so fast at crawling these days. One minute, you are
at the window and the next you are off to tackle me. You are so adorable and I love watching you explore you’re world.
Love Mommy Photos August 2016 Journaling Sept 2017
Font - CK Ali's Writing

Elements and Papers - Good Vibes, Summer Picnic, Sequoia, Happy, Shine Bright

Style - One Little Bird
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a little cutie!! Such a great series of photos and I love the angled design! Beautiful paper choices, too!
    • bellbird
      this is a perfect example of the power of a photo series (i'm not one for embedding videos or code and whatnot into pages - i think this will be a timeless reminder of this moment regardless of technology and devices - this will stand the text of time (printed) and will be priceless when you look back - beautifully done and designed too!
    • lizj
    • beatricemi
      Congrats on the well deserved GSO!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, congrats on the GSO Amanda ... I just love the sense of movement you created and how the whole page flows! The way your baby gets closer to your feet in the last 2 photos is priceless. I love this so much! The journaling spot is gorgeous, the little word strips on the photos are perfection and just so cute with the overall theme, and that little touch in the bottom corner is so sweet. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    853.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).