spcoggs

Swimming

Swimming
spcoggs, Jun 17, 2018
Description:
Our youngest wouldn't stay in a baby float and fought the Puddle Jumper last year. That made the pool a stressful challenge keeping up with her and an eye on her older brother who, of course, wanted to swim straight to the deep end, but wasn't the strongest swimmer.

My husband and I cheered last weekend when our daughter finally wanted to use the Puddle Jumper and loved it. A bit less stress for us! Big brother is becoming a stronger swimmer too and still does his own thing (thus he's only in a small photo in the top hanging out in an inner tube chatting with one of his classmates). Here's hoping we can enjoy a lot more pool time this year.

Credits: June 2018 template by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse At Sea Bundle, Paradise Bundle, Frontier Bundle, and Boardwalk Bundle.
Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the grid design with the pops of color from the different papers... super cute!
    • umyesh
      Puddle Jumpers are a stress reliever for sure. I'm glad she's finally liking it! I love what you've done with this grid design; I will definitely be lifting this for a swimming page! Thanks for the inspiration!
    • bcnatty
      Love the grid design with the pops of yellow!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).