suzyqscraps
suzyqscraps, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
MOC6: Day 17 | Username

243 words of journaling

My Heart Sings Elements by Amber LaBau
background from My Heart Sings Papers by Amber LaBau
Suzy-Q Alpha by CD Muckosky
template, including paint (recolored) & staple, from Topography No.18 by Valorie Wibbens
The Sophia and The Blanche fonts by Heather Joyce
Mylinn, MrsPeel and chastml like this.
    • MrsPeel
      First thing I thought when I saw your name (as a designer) was that you may be a music fan because of Suzi Q/ Suzi Quatro, or the Credence Clearwater song... I was a performer for many years before I arrived to scrapbooking! then I remember buying the alpha from CD, I'm quiet sure you were still designing or I had seen you after (I have kits of yours still in my EHDs and sometimes use them!!!) and then every time I used the alpha it would remind me of you!!!! love the way you scrapped it, the stamp layered under the photo and tittle is a great detail, love the buttons and your photo framing.... beautiful page all together!!!!! [​IMG]
    • flowersgal
      Love your title and the fact that you have an alpha with your name on it. Your layout is lovely. I think I have a few of your creations tucked away on an EHD.
    • LynnG
      Beautifully scrapped :-)
    • suzyqscraps
      @MrsPeel Aw, thanks! I picked that alpha on purpose and wasn't sure anyone would notice. And I do like the CCR song! My dentist listened to oldies radio & I swear he would call ahead when he knew I was coming, because every time I was in the chair it would come on & he would serenade me. LOL! ;)
      bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL what a great dentist!!!!!! and I think is amazing that you picked that alpha for this...for me, if the stuff in the page doesn't have a meaning to me, I keep obsessing until I find at least an element or a word art that will make the page be more"me" loving your pages (well always do, but seeing how you interpret every challenge is even more special!!!! <3
    • tinkerbell1112
      your page is just gorgeous!
    • bestcee
      I totally caught the alpha link! I love how you came up with a username because you were looking forward to the future too. And the story about your brother made me laugh!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    suzyqscraps
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    79.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).