dotcomkari

Sunkissed

Sunkissed
dotcomkari, Apr 11, 2017
Description:
Just Jaimee: Aug 2014
Amy Wolff: Chasing the Sun, Bittersweet

As you lay in the sun soaking up the rays I cannot help to think to myself. We all believe that our children are the most beautiful children in the world. But the thing is, no one really talks about the fact that we all really believe it to be true. But my dear, you are the one of the most beautiful souls on earth. The perfect mix of yin and yang; so incredibly sweet, but also so darn right sassy. You are a leader, you listen to your needs and are not afraid to make them know. I honor that about you. I knew this about you before I ever saw your face. I hope you always stay that way. Stay true to yourself, and don’t let the world make you any less than what you are. My beautiful ray of sunshine.
KittyY likes this.
    • KittyY
      what a gorgeous kid! Please let her know that your friends spend good money at the salon **attempting to get this color (but it never happens!)
    • dotcomkari
      @KittyY her hair is actually dyed here...her natural color is blonde..she dyed it a redish color over the summer
    • KittyY
      well could have fooled me!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is beautiful. I love the shabby papers and sweet embellies. lovely photos as well.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).