dotcomkari

Summer of Change

Summer of Change
dotcomkari, May 19, 2017
Description:
Sara Gleason: Archetype
Little Butterfly Wings: A Little Peculiar Alpha
Heather Joyce: The Silver Reed

Kman, summer’s near… and these are the last few weeks of your elementary years. I’ve watched you grow from my little fresh fifth grader to a more mature, strong, young man that has made his way to the beginnings of a sixth grader. I can’t wait to see your long days spent with your siblings and friends, your endless amount of hours spent in the summer heat, bare feet and tan shoulders….taking in every ounce it has to offer you. Of course, this summer tugs at me a bit….it’s possibly one of your last summers as my “little man”. This time next year, you’re likely to be into so much more than running around playing hide and go seek in the dark or splashing around in the sprinkler. Next year will hold so many new obstacles for you. A new school, new teachers and of course also new friends. While we are both nervous for what is to come, we also look forward to the future. You have come so far already and I am sure you will show us all how you can do anything you put your mind to.
Lynne-Marie and KarenB like this.
    • bestcee
      I love your journaling. Beautiful reflection on the change between 5th and 6th grade.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    May 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).