cinderella

Stay weird

Stay weird
cinderella, Dec 1, 2017
Description:
for the slow scrap 12/1: focal point

I chose the eyes as my focal point. While looking for a kit to use, as soon as I saw those eyes, I knew I had to use them. I feel it's the body part that draws most of the attention, plus we all sense it when someone is starring at us.
The background paper with the circles really helped. And because I don't like white space, I put lots of word arts, that I feel they don't get noticed much but instead they add balance to my page.

credits:

Stay Weird Collab Bundle by Etc. by Danyale and Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel and Angela Toucan like this.
    • bellbird
      The concentric circles are so great for focal pointing (if that's a word!)
      MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird LOL you and I!!!!! I think we should first write to the Oxford and whoever dictates language in the USA.... if Netflix and Starbucks don;t get that annoying red dotted line under when typing, we NEED to have "journaling" as an approved word qualifying for taking away that red dotted line!!!!! :rofl

Cindy!!!!! Love it!!!!! the circled paper is perfect, the eyes always mean attention for me and I would love to use it in every page LOL love Valeria's drawings and paired with the gorgeous word arts, the whole page moves together!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Katherine B
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    421.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).