Pups_r_Paps

Square-1-Rhymes-with-Yum!

Square-1-Rhymes-with-Yum!
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 13, 2016
Description:
Journaling: Thanks to a coupon we decided to try out Square 1 Burgers, one of 9 locations in Central Florida. Founded by Bill Shumate originally from Oklahoma, the cowboy theme was prevalent. Not sure about the skulls, but I loved the rest of the décor. Jim had “Chickadees” - two ground chicken sliders with Swiss cheese & sun-dried tomato mayo, paired with fries. I had the Aloha Chicken Burger – ground chicken with bacon, Swiss, grilled pineapple & teriyaki-ginger sauce, accompanied by baked beans. The best part of the meal was the Fried Macaroni and Cheese – panko breaded and topped with parmesan cheese, drizzled with SQ1 Sooner sauce. Yum! Yum! 3/6/16

Credits: Scraplift of “Angel Eyes” by EllenT; “Lifetime Stories”, etc by Danyale; “Picnic Season”, Bella Gypsy
MrsPeel and jenny like this.
    • KAPOH
      loved your inspiration page-great interpretation.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous gorgeous page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the burger you had (with grilled pineapple, my most fav ingredient in everything LOL) just not sure about the baked beans...but then again am not sure about baked beans in general, I do have them with English breakfast but that s it.... I could murder macaroni cheese right now..... love your photos, gorgeous composition, love your blended background, beautiful page and amazing journaling!!!!! (now I am soooo hungry!!!!! LOL) [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).