bbymks5

Snuffles

Snuffles
bbymks5, Jun 16, 2017
Description:
Files used: Find Peace template, Big Sky, What Do I See and Born to Scrap all by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • bellbird
      love the sentiment and nostalgia here! certainly looks well loved! (i have what the fam affectionately call 'the feral bunny' b/cos of it's age and not-so plush now state- my Ruby was an easter rabbit from my childhood but that's it for me too, she's in a cupboard here somehwere- love your story and the cool effect on the camera!
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird Thank you!! Feral bunny hehehe!!! I bet she's cute though!!
    • LynnG
      This is adorable, such great documenting. In our house we have 'Blue Panda" who was actually my sister's and is over half a century old. My eldest (23) has taken over his care LOL. He's is somewhat pathetic looking ...
    • bbymks5
      @LynnG The pathetic ones are always the cutest!!! I will cry if anything happens to my bear..full on ugly cry!
      LynnG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is just beyond word beautiful and so so perfect, I had to find the words so I could share with the world!!!!!
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!!
      [​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5 likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      This is so wonderful. Fabulous story! I don't have anything from my childhood, but I do have my oldest daughter's "baby," which I bought for her when she was born. She slept with it from the day I bought it until she moved out of the house to go to college. It's also discolored and sad from being well-loved, but those toys are also the best!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel Aww!!! Thank you!! My ratty tatty defulffed bear LOL!!

@londoncuppa That is so sweet!! She'll be so thankful you hung onto her baby!! I love the well-loved lovies...always the cutest!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).