IntenseMagic, Jan 19, 2018
Description:
Snow Fun by Just Jaimee
November 2016 Storyteller Sketched Template by Just Jaimee
bbymks5, Serena and chastml like this.
    • Tronesia
      This is gorgeous!!
    • Serena
      These photos make me smile, his laughter is infectious and the colors in the photo make me smile. I like all the little touches such as the hat and gloves and then those flowers look so real!
    • bonnenuit
      Great photos and every little detail on the page is just right! Awesome.
    • bbymks5
      I love this!! Love the paper stacks and all the snowflakes! The blue paint reminds me of snowballs too!!
    • michelepixels
      Great photos, and beautifully simple color palette!
    • lealawson
      This is so cute! Love the design and all the elements you used!!
    • GlazeFamily3
      These pictures make me smile too! They're perfect happy moments!
    • cfile
      ha ha what a fun page with the snowball fight. The photos are precious and I love all the blues here to match the photos. Love it!
    • NancyP
      This just made me smile. I love all the fabulous layering and all the blue and white. Fantastic layout!!!
    • bellbird
      i missed seeing this during MOC! glad i saw it in the super bowl thread - love the totally boy portraits with the oversized hat complete with snow and how they shine among all the whites and blue page bits-love the flowers with the snow flakes too - i always love seeing flowers on a boy page and these are perfect with the doily and snowflakes!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).